Good2go2Mexico

Senor and Linda Lou have been in Pueblo Alamos, Sonora, Mexico for 13 years.
Every day brings a new discovery.
They are still working on the casa............Senor says, it won't be long.........but Linda Lou says, it won't be long until what..............stay tuned to find out what's next.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

DUCKY

 Okie dokie.
Hola.
More than a few people have asked me to see photos of Baby Eli, or Ducky, as I call him.

So here he is in two photos I just could not resist sharing.
Of course, that is me and I am with him in Texas, visiting his great grandfather, my Dad.
This was in mid-April and he was seven months old.
It is absolutely amazing how much he has changed just in these two months and on the fourteenth he will be nine months old.

The photo below was taken about a month ago by our daughter.
It is, I think, the sweetest photo I have ever seen.
There's a lot of love in this photo.
So, that is Ducky.
We skype several times a week and I get to see all the good stuff his mama makes him eat.
I always make a point of telling him about the ice cream and cake we will have next time we are together. The really good stuff. Cake might be his first word, you never know.
His mama is very good about briefly leaving the room when we have these private talks about cake and ice cream versus blueberry banana oat flax cereal and rice cakes.

I have also been asked to share photos of the casa, room by room, so you can see all the updates.
I will do this, but first I have to clean the casa.
So be patient.
In the meantime the cereus cacti are starting to bud out so you may see those first and I have a special story about a little basket of flowers that I want to tell you.

Enough for today. 
I hope you enjoy that second photo as much as I do.
I look at it every day!
Adios y que le vaya bien!
Linda Lou

8 comments:

Judy said...

Pretty baby! Has he got everyone spoiled rotten yet?

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

Spoiled from afar he is. Neither grandparent sets live near him. However our daughter and her husband own a gym and I think the main spoiling is coming from their clientele! Thanks, Judy, I'll have some more photos of him in the future!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nice young man. He won't be a baby for long. They grow up so fast.

Robert Gill
Phoenix, Arizona

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

Thank you, Mr Gill. I know this is true, I have one of my own and suddenly he is 28 years old, and exactly how did that happen?

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

LOL, in case that isn't too clear my and Senor's son was just a baby yesterday and now he is 28 and how did that happen is what I meant. Ducky is our first grandchild.

Anonymous said...

It's true! Nice blog. Thanks for sharing.
บาคาร่าออนไลน์
บาคาร่า
gclub จีคลับ

Anonymous said...

Today was Saint John's day. Did you get a hair cut so that there will be plenty of rain in the next year? Actually, there are two Saint John's days. Saint John the Baptist for July 24th, the longest day of the year, and Saint John the Evangelist for December 27th, the shortest day of the year.

Let it rain!

Robert Gill
Phoenix, AZ

dokdok said...

HIFU หนทางใหม่ ของการชูกระชับหน้า
ของการชูกระชับหน้า ปรับหน้าเรียว กรอบหน้าชัด ลดเหนียง คาง 2 ชั้น ผิวกระชับมองอ่อนวัย ลดลางเลือนริ้วรอย ผิวมองเรียบเนียนขึ้นลดความหย่อนยานรอบๆร่องแก้ม ความกระชับของบริเวณใบหน้านั้นเป็นเรื่องจำเป็นที่หญิงแล้วก็เพศชายมีความสนใจ ที่จะดูแลตนเอง แลเห็นแล้วก็รู้เรื่องสำหรับในการรักษา เลยนำเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆที่ตอบปัญหาการดูแลรักษาแบบไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องใช้เข็ม ชูกระชับบริเวณใบหน้าที่หย่อนยานคล้อย เติมเต็มคอลลาเจน กระตุ้นการผลิตเนื้อเหยื่อ แบบไม่เป็นอันตราย


ทำ hifu
ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
ทำไฮฟู
ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว